Monday, November 2, 2009

Dr. V

Hey there!

Oh my...is it really November already, really? This means I must start the job search ASAP. Speaking of job search....Dr. V, a professor at Purdue. was our guest lecturer this morning in my Emerging Technology class. In her lecture she was telling the class that we should have already met our future employer online via Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc. I'm some what freaking out right now, because if this is true...I might be SOL. I am going to complete me Linked In page today and start following more PR firms in the Chicago and Indy area. Really, the job search is quite exciting -- I am ready to start my professional career! I don't exactly know where I am going to end up, hopefully in Chicago. I'll keep you updated!

I'll be tweeting....follow me @ericalange and find me on Linked In!

Also, follow Mihaela @mihaela_v and her blog http://prconnections.net

No comments:

Post a Comment