Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Somewhat Frank"

Hey there!

Just wanted to post a little something about Frank Gruber. His career now is with AOL, but he is also involved in numerous other things in the social media world. One of his many activities is blogging for Tech Crunch, the world's largest tech blog. I am familiar with Tech Crunch from working at my internship with BLASTmedia this summer. When someone got coverage in Tech Crunch, it was a big deal.

Frank is a proud Purdue grad and then continued to get his Master's degree at Northwestern University. He was so inspiring and accomplished. When we left class that day, I was thinking how accomplished he is after being out of school for about 8-10 years. I hope to be just as accomplished when I am about 8-10 years out of Purdue.

You should definently check out his blog titled "Somewhat Frank" at http://www.somewhatfrank.com/.

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment