Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Geocaching

Hey All --

I had to leave lecture a little early today for an appointment to see the doc. -- feeling a little under the weather for the past week. I need to get better ASAP because I'm leaving for Florida on Friday for Fall Break:) I can't wait.

Anyway, today Dr. Chris Miller was our guest lecturer who spoke about "geocaching." To no surprise, I had never heard of it before and was thinking what the heck is he talking about. The more he got to talking, I understood geocaching better and I got pretty excited about the whole concept. I think it's good, clean family fun with a little twist and mystery.

We are doing a geocaching hunt on Wednesday for lab. We will be wondering about Purdue's campus looking for clues. I signed up to be the detective, so this should be interesting...I hope I don't let my team down. I didn't want to sign up as the navigator because they use the GPS, which I am still a rookie at. I know how to use a GPS -- my mom, dad, and boyfriend have them but I didn't want to take that responsibility for the team. So, Wednesday should be fun and interesting....I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks for reading! Happy Monday ;)
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment