Monday, December 7, 2009

Tweeting during our Final Research Poster Presentation

Hey all --

This morning was our first day of Com 435 Poster Research Project Presentations. Half of the class presented their posters today and the other half (including me) will present on Friday. So, today I was part of the audience. Part of our responsibility of being the audience was to talk to at least three individuals and learn more about their topic and then tweet about their poster presentation. Today, I talked to Megan, Tracey, and Kristin (see twitter id's below) about their projects and that's who I tweeted about. They all did a wonderful job. I really like how they incorporated using Twitter in these two days of presentations. The only difficult part of this was many audience members didn't have mobile devices to tweet with nor were the classroom computers working but one. It was not a huge deal since there was a computer lab just two floors down -- it was just a little bit of an inconvenience, but oh well.

I am presenting me poster on Friday, so look for another blog then to read about my experience!

Erica

Kristin: @kristinmerrill
Tracey: @TraceyTodd1
Megan: @MegaBethOwen

2 comments:

  1. i saw your poster and thought that you did a great job. I checked out kristin's on monday morning as well and she did a great job too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great poster! You had a very easy to read layout and very well done!

    ReplyDelete