Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My First Blog Entry!

Yay! My first blog entry!

In my Emerging Technologies in Communication class at Purdue, we are to create a blog and contribute to it every week. So, I will try to keep this interesting.

I am really excited to be getting into this social media world. I've also been tweeting since May. However, I really need to step up my tweets. I've found Twitter isn't very beneficial to you unless you Tweet every 5 seconds. Literally, I am totally amazed how often people tweet.

I am glad to be taking this class because a good portion of the class is learning about social media which is what the PR world is turning to. Even though my generation has grown up with computers, that doesn't mean we are totally digital literate. PR and communication professionals might be amazed how many communication undergrads aren't familiar with Twitter or blogging, for instance.

I like this blogging, so stick with me! Thanks for reading:)
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment